Last update 25th September 2020
2. The content which is posted and accessible on this Website is general information that Highly Skilled Japan provides to its Users for the purpose of guidance. Information on this Website is not provided to serve as legal advice. Neither Highly Skilled Japan, Atsuro Tsujino, Ryo Tsukamoto nor other authors of the content of this Website (Atsuro Tsujino, Ryo Tsukamoto and other authors are collectively referred to as the “Authors”) guarantee the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, commercial value, usefulness and/or completeness of information posted on this Website. Information posted on this Website may be amended or deleted without prior notice.
3. Neither Highly Skilled Japan nor the Authors guarantee that this Website is free from disruption, delay, malfunctions, information deficiencies and/or viruses.
4. Neither Highly Skilled Japan nor the Authors assume any responsibility for direct damage, indirect damage, special damage, punitive damage, incidental damage or any other damage, irrespective of the form of the relevant acts (including the conclusion of a contract, negligence or any other misconduct or the like conducted within or outside this Website), arising due to or in connection with this Website, the contents thereof and/or the reproduction, display or any other use thereof.
5. The content of this Website is protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights of Highly Skilled Japan or the Authors (collectively “IP Rights”). Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the User a license of the IP Rights. Any misuse or inappropriate use of such content may constitute an infringement of IP Rights.
6. Links to third parties’ websites are provided for the convenience of Users. Neither Highly Skilled Japan mor the Authors assume any responsibility in relation to the websites accessed via such links and the content of such websites. Neither Highly Skilled Japan nor the Author allow links to this Website in a way that misleads Users about the source of information.
9. Any matter concerning the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise provided, any dispute in relation to the use of this Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court as the court of first instance.